Microblading is considered a semi-permanent makeup which means it is very similar to a tattoo, but its more superficial and it’s not as deep as a tattoo, also it is more natural than a tattoo. Microblading usually lasts from 9 months to 18 months, but it can vary from person to person as it depends on skin type and skincare routine. What people normally do is that they return once a year to freshen up their previous microblading. What happens in the procedure is that using a hand tool equipped with ultra-fine needles, strokes are gentle etched into the skin which gives an amazingly natural look. Microblading is fully capable to create a new shape and enhance the brows.
Lash Lift & Tint___________________________________________ $80.00
Eyebrows Lifting__________________________________________ $80.00
*$10.00 Off when you book two services together
Microblading & Shading____________________________________ $450.00
First Touch-Up (4-6 weeks after initial session) _________________ $70.00
Preparing for Your Appointment
- 24 hours prior to your appointment, DO NOT DRINK ALCOHOL OR CAFFEINE.
- 72 hours prior to your appointment, DO NOT TAKE ADVIL or other blood thinners such as Ibuprofen, Aspirin, Niacin, or Vitamin E unless medically necessary.
- Avoid booking during your menstrual cycle as it can increase pain.
- No waxing, tanning, or tinting 3 days before.
- Arrive with no make up for your appointment. A lot of wiping of pigment takes place and makeup can get ruined.
- Be prepared for your brows to look a little red and really dark! — Don’t worry, they will fade in color 30-50%.
- No chemical peels, dermabrasion, laser or any other intense treatments 2 weeks before.